Wednesday, October 29, 2008

i finally feel some momentum in my life.
i spent the past year licking my wounds, essentially doing nothing.

reading things i wrote little over a month ago is very strange.
the girl writing that self depreciating garbage is miles away.
but it really was nice at the time to have an outlet to say things no one wanted to hear.
so now that i have decided i don't need secrets anymore,
if you go back and read things i wrote not all that long ago...
understand that i lost my mind for some time.
now i have found it, or at least most of it.

i let something stupid get me down for far too long.
i let another person affect my feeling of self worth,
and i blame no one but ME for that.
i ultimately decide how to feel.
it's done and over with,
filed under a folder labeled "the past."

i am on the road again,
and happy as hell to be here.
i don't need anyone to hold my hand.
i am strong, beautiful, and capable of anything.
if you disagree,
then with all due respect,
fuck off.

No comments: